Plug & Play Racing Wheel and Pedals for Xbox 360, PS3, and PC
23cm diameter wheel with 180 degree rotation
Suction cups for extra grip. Spring return gear shift.
Vibration feedback and spring loaded pedals for realistic gameplay. All gamepad controls and buttons are available on the racing wheel.
Plug and play capable device
Plug and play racing wheel compatible with PS3/PC/xbox 360 games
Support D shock technology
Support key programming technology
Support Hot swapping technology for foot pedal
Support channel indicator
Fully compatible USB powered multi-format twin vibration effect racing wheel, paddle shift, stick shift and foot pedals system to take your race game experience to the next level. All of the games controller buttons and controls are present from your favourite consoles. The Turbo GT Racing wheel supports Digital, Analog and Steering Wheel Mode and Vibration Function game play for use with Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Personal Computer via USB connection.
Product Technical Specifications:
1) 2 axis, D-pad and 10 independent fire buttons are available.
2) Two built-in motors make the control more realistic and lifelike.
3) Supports 3 modes: Digital, Analog mode
4) Rotatable angle reaches 180 degree
5) Foot pedal has Analog function in Digital mode
6) Foot pedals are installed with sprung acceleration and brake control.
7) Hand brake and shift function is available.
8) Cable length for wheel and foot pedal is respectively 1.8m and 1.5m
9) Compatible with Xbox 360/PS3 and PC (USB port).
Adjust the switch to “PS3”, plug the steering wheel USB connector into the PS3 console. When the one of red color channel LEDs lights up, it is ready to be used.
- Download the corresponding driver from XBOX ONE official website and install it.
How to connect
Install the driver on your computer; plug the steering wheel USB connector into the computer.
Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of the following systems:
- Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Pentium 300 MHz or higher processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 150 MB of available hard disk space
- Powered USB port
- Playing with XBOX 360 Console
Adjust the switch to “360”, plug the steering wheel USB connector with Xbox 360 console. When the Green channel LED’s on the steering wheel lights up, it is ready to be used.